Saturday 16 April 2011

First Look Towards Sheikhpura

Add caption

















Sheikhpura district is one of the most beautiful and evergreen district, it is one of the thirty eight districts of Bihar state india, or Sheikpura district is an smallest district of bihar as Area, and Sheikhpura town is the administrative headquarters of this district. Sheikhpura district is a part of Munger Division. Sheikhpura was separated from Munger District and was made a separate district with headquarters at Sheikhpura on the 31st July 1994

2 comments:

  1. hi nadeem i need to get some information about kakrar because it is my grandfather village my name is faisal malik and my grand father name was zubair malik i am looking my relative who live in nabi nagar kakrar one of my relative name is qudoos malik he is very famous there
    i live in karachi pakistan my email is faisalmalik619@hotmail.com i need your help waiting 4 ur reply thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bro Thanks For Your Comment I would Feel Happy To Help You
    Am Also From Nabi Nagar Kakrar, You Can Look Up Your Village Through These Links
    http://nabinagarkakrar.blogspot.in/ or https://www.facebook.com/groups/172485599467773/

    ReplyDelete